We have developed documentation on Career Pathways to help you develop your workforce training plans with a better understanding the range of educational and career pathways open to your new recruits and existing employees.
The benefits of apprenticeships for your business
- Developing a workforce with the skills that are specific to your business
- Helping existing employees to pass their knowledge on to the next generation of employees
- Bringing new thinking and new skills into your business
- Encouraging a motivated workforce that helps you stay competitive
- Boosting productivity by freeing up more experienced staff for expert level tasks
- Enhancing your company reputation in the local area
- Developing diversity of age, ethnicity and gender in your workforce
- Increasing loyalty and retention of staff in your business by showing investment in their skills and potential
The Apprenticeship Ambassador Network
The Apprenticeship Ambassador Network (AAN) is a group of employers and former/current apprentices in England who champion and support marketing, publicity and events to raise awareness of apprenticeships and mentor other employers. You can sign up to receive the AAN employer skills newsletter here.
Apprenticeship provision across the four nations.
Apprenticeships Frameworks used in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are primarily qualification-focused, whereas Apprenticeship Standards in England are more skills, knowledge and behaviour focused.
This section will give you information about Apprenticeship Certification and Registrations across the UK.
What is Apprenticeship Certification?
Scotland: Modern Apprenticeships
Wales: Apprenticeship Certification
We'd love to hear from you.Contact Us